|Provides shared storage that players can use when placing buildings and workers|
Barns are special storage structures. Any item you place there is usable when placing a new building or purchasing an upgrade.
How to build[edit | edit source]
Building upgrades[edit | edit source]
|1||None||200 (50 per slot)|
|2||100 Yellow Coins + 20 Planks||400 (100 per slot)|
|3||200 Yellow Coins + 20 Stone Brick||600 (150 per slot)|
|4||500 Yellow Coins + 20 Iron Plate||800 (200 per slot)|
|5||1000 Yellow Coins + 20 Reinforced Plank||1000 (250 per slot)|
Notes[edit | edit source]
When placing a barn, you have the option to set an Item filter which allows you to choose what items are able to be placed inside the storage compartment.
- Select one of the 4 slots
- an UI will be shown center of your screen, where you can then select an item filter for the specific slot you have clicked.
- Note that the "item filter" area below the "storage" area is for the Output of the building, not for filtering the storage container.
Compare with Silo,
- Barn can store store 50 items per slot, so barn can store total 200 items, but Silo can store 100 items.
- Additionally, barns can be upgraded to increase storage.
- Barn can store 4 different types of items, but Silo can store only one type of item.
- Items stored in barn could be used to build. Barn's inventory is considered as Shared Inventory, But Silo is not.