A barn is a special storage structure. Any item you place there is usable when placing a new building or purchasing an upgrade.
Cost[edit | edit source]
How to build[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
When placing a barn, you have the option to set an Item filter which allows you to choose what items are able to be placed inside the storage compartment.
- Select one of the 4 slots
- an UI will be shown center of your screen, where you can then select an item filter for the specific slot you have clicked.
- Note that the "item filter" area below the "storage" area is for the Output of the building, not for filtering the storage container.
Compare with Silo,
- Barn can store store 50 items per slot, so barn can store total 200 items, but Silo can store 100 items.
- Barn can store 4 different types of items, but Silo can store only one type of item.
- Items stored in barn could be used to build. Barn's inventory is considered as Shared Inventory, But Silo is not.