Description[edit | edit source]
Costs[edit | edit source]
How to build[edit | edit source]
- Open the Build Menu (B)
- Select "Paths" (A)
- Select "Chute"
- Find a flat 1x1 area, Or Drag from one Location to the next to automatically connect several Chutes.
- Left click to build
Note[edit | edit source]
Chutes can transfer at level and downhill, however they can move items uphill with some creativity.
- Build a tower of scaffold blocks at or above the height of the transfer target.
- Continue Building at that height to connect the Chute to the transfer target
- Place ramps and paths in the ramps up to the top.
- Assign workers or carts to take items from the production Building to the top of the Chute.
Chutes also slowly speed up items as they travel, this effect can be used to climb very short hills. Corners will slow down items significantly.